Product Review with Images extension for Magento 2 adds a possibility for the customers to load images and video for their reviews. The extension allows users to share their photos and video. People just adore to show themselves and new things, share information, especially visual. In other social networks this will not be so popular.
What advantages do you get by buying Product Review with Images? Pages of your products become more informative and look attractive. An administrator can manage any images and videos from the customer reviews. Therefore, the product page with reviews will become more trustworthy.
What benefits does your customer get? Most importantly - an opportunity to see how the product looks like in a real world. In case of buying clothes - the way the product looks on another person. After all, the look clothes have on photo-models usually differs from the way they are on a regular person. Also, visitors can watch videos. By the way, videos are supported by services of Youtube and Vimeo. So, people will be more confident in choosing the product. It will also reduce the percentage of product refusals like "It didn't fit me" or "I thought it would look like in a photo".
- Upload multiple images (up to 10 images are allowed) with customer review in Magento 2
- Add a link to the video from YouTube or Vimeo which can be enabled/disabled from the backend
- Place user photo in review list and popup
- The more photos – the more customers
- No registration needed to upload the images to review
- Admin can manage uploaded images and videos
- Images are automatically resized and optimized for quick loading. Admin can manage maximum image sizes from the backend
- Set custom sizes for images, videos, and thumbnails from the backend
- Responsive design
- Quick installation
- Simple usage
- Happy customers for sure ;)
Please note, we can customize any part of the extension or develop a new functionality. Shall you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Additional Info
Magento Comunity Edition 2.1.x - 2.4.x
- Release Notes
1.0.3 - September 2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.3
- Added missing Copyrights
- Added a few function descriptions
1.0.2 - January 2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.4
- Added compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Initial release
Write Your Own Review