Installation new extension for Magento 2
First of all, back up your store database and web directory. It is wise to perform this procedure before any installation.
- We recommend you to duplicate your live store on a staging/test site and try installation on it in advance
- Backup Magento files and the store database
It’s very important to backup all of themes and extensions in Magento before installation, especially when you are working on a live server. We strongly recommend you to do not omit this step.
- Download the Package from your account on our website on the My Downloadable Products page.
- Upload files to your server via FTP or SSH to Magento 2 root folder.
- Extract package to folder /your_magento_dir_path/app/code/Averun/ExtensionName/.
- To complete the installation process, we need to run the following command lines:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Now time to check result. You need to configure your extension on the backend and then you can see it on the frontend. Please follow our guide to your extension.
- If you face any issues please contact us.
Also, you can read full instruction to install extension from command line from the Magento team.
How to install an extension from Marketplace?
Please follow instruction on official instructions.