Installation new extension for Magento 2
First of all, back up your store database and web directory. It is wise to perform this procedure before any installation.
- We recommend you duplicate your live store on a staging/test site and try installation on it in advance
- Backup Magento files and the store database
It’s very important to backup all of the themes and extensions in Magento before installation, especially when you are working on a live server. We strongly recommend you do not omit this step.
I bought an extension on your website. How to install?
- Download the Package from your account on our website on the My Downloadable Products page.
- Upload archive file to your server via FTP or SSH to Magento 2 root folder.
- Extract package to folder /your_magento_root_dir_path/app/code/Averun/ExtensionName/.
- To complete the installation process, need to run the following command lines:
php bin/magento module:enable Averun_ExtensionName
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Now time to check the result. You need to configure your extension on the backend and then you can see it on the frontend. Please follow our guide to your extension.
- If you face any issues please contact us.
How to install an extension bought on Marketplace?
Please follow the instruction on official instructions.